Manusia Tak Sempurna
To exploit a server I use scanner to know the aplication running on the system, after I scan i got the result but the aplication is the latest version show I can break the system over the aplication.

Then I just exploring the web menu to menu on the web. I find a vulner on the upload file on the web. I just test to upload some picture to the web and it success, i try try to upload some file with extension .txt and it success to. Maybe the developer web is not sanitaze the file can be upload.

Then I just upload a backdoor that I have prepared, I just upload the backdoor to the web and it succesfully uploaded. Now i search where the file has been upload and i found it. After i running the backdoor  i try to exploit the kernel on the system. I search the exploit kernel and i found it I just upload the exploit kernel under the backdoor on the web.

After that i just run the exploit on the kernel to gained the full access as root and it is work. Now I have full access to the system.
0 Responses

Post a Comment